Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hot Springs Promenade Wedding

There are lots of neat places to get married in Hot Springs. Lots of options close to the lake, out ON the lake, wedding chapels, etc.

I have found the PERFECT place to get married in Hot Springs. Yes, i am biast because I got married there myself last year. :) But I promise...it makes the perfect outdoor wedding.

Downtown Hot Springs on bathhouse row there is the promenade. The promenade is actually located in the Hot Springs National Park. So for YOU that means that you need a National Park Pass. Those can be aquired by calling the Lamar bathhouse. Approximate cost is $50.00.

It's beautiful, its outdoor in the beautiful scenary, and its different.

Getting married up on this promenade is the PERFECT destination wedding. Going to florida, Jamaica, etc is BEAUTIFUL but its not in everyones budget. So I recommend this place. For more specific details be sure and click on CONTACT and I can give you any additional information that you would need.

No comments:

Post a Comment