Sunday, January 9, 2011

Luxe images

When you chose to do a destination wedding OR just a wedding here locally, photographers are VERY important. You want someone that is AWESOME, but also AFFORDABLE. So what if I told you that I had someone that was absolutely PERFECT? Would you jump up and down? Ok...well start jumping.

LUXE IMAGES. They are perfect. They have taken the best pictures of my family and I. Affordable, easy to work with, flexible on times and days... all of the things that matter.

I take lots of pictures. I WANT lots of pictures... but I also can't spend a fortune. Michael and Lynsey will work with you and you can also TALK to them about what it is you want. If you don't want traditional wedding photos, they get that! Having dealt with LOTS of photographers before I know how important it is to be able to tell someone you want and don't want.

Call them. Check out their website. You will be SO glad that you did.

Call LUXE IMAGES. 501-609-5467 or go to http://luxeimages.org/

I will show you some of the work they did for us. And we were NOT super easy to deal with :)


No comments:

Post a Comment